automator-users@lists.apple.com

FINAL UNSUBSCRIBE MESSAGE- THESE STOP NOW! Sasha Chhabra Tue Feb 07 18:00:43 2012

Per the footer instructions DO NOT SPAM US TO UNSUBSCRIBE!
There is a URL in the format
https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/automator-users/<https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/automator-users/rab777hp%40gmail.com>username%40emailhost.tld
at the bottom of your emails. *Visit this URL and do not spam the email list,
this will do nothing.*

THIS IS THE END OF THIS. NO MORE UNSUBSCRIBE EMAILS.