automator-users@lists.apple.com

Re: Melanie Hevel Wed Feb 08 00:00:14 2012

Gotcha, thank you for clarifying. I am involved with motor skills/movement
analysis, etc., and have studied it amongst children, which is why I didn't
think the comparison was good, but I also didn't know whether or not you were
kidding :-P It's really hard to tell that kind of thing and sarcasm usually
without being able to see the person. I once convinced a good friend during an
online chat that my eyes were actually red and I wear contacts to cover them
(because of some red eye in a pic); I started out being totally sarcastic but
he never picked-up on that (which he would have easily seen if we were
face-to-face or on the phone). Anyway, I apologize for getting so off the
Automator topic myself.