automator-users@lists.apple.com

event not added to iCal Philip Knight Sun Apr 01 13:00:16 2012

I'm trying to automate "Mail" to check for new email at a predetermined time
each day, I've used an iCal template and added the necessary tasks to the
workflow, no problems there, when run it all works as expected. However
according to automator help, when I save the workflow Ical should open with my
special event allowing me to edit the time date etc but it does not, anyone
else come up against this problem or is it operator error???

Thanks

Phil