bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org

Need help with a strange issue.... mmedv Fri Feb 03 22:05:53 2012

I am implementing byte code instrumentation logic to inject inline
instructions into a set of functions
There is a very strange case, where if I insert a single load instruction:
i.e.

InstructionHandle oStart =
il.append(InstructionFactory.createLoad(Type.OBJECT, ovParams));

it sends hangs everything and sends the CPU into spin.....

Any ideas?

Thank you all

Mike