bcintbird-pics@googlegroups.com

Re: bcintbird-pics Who's mommy's favorite then? M Lancaster Fri Feb 10 09:00:36 2012

Just testing Len :-)

Saludos
Barry
M B Lancaster,
Currently - Tenerife, Islas Canarias
----- Original Message ----- From: "Len Jellicoe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: bcintbird-pics Who's mommy's favorite then?

Hi Barry -it is wysiwyg if "i" stands for "isn't". And you don't have to put disclaimers on your messages here. : > )

See you in the field
Len Jellicoe
Abbotsford, BC
Canada

http://lenjellicoe.zenfolio.com/

So all these wonderful images we see are figments of the imagination, not wysiwyg? NB. THIS IS BRITISH HUMOUR.