bcintbird-pics@googlegroups.com

Re: bcintbird-pics Who's mommy's favorite then? M Lancaster Fri Feb 10 23:00:06 2012

Not sceptical just downright disbelief. Where do you guys get all the time for black magic?

Barry
M B Lancaster,
Currently - Tenerife, Islas Canarias
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Howie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 7:14 PM
Subject: RE: bcintbird-pics Who's mommy's favorite then?

Barry: I can't really see any reason to be skeptical about pictures these
days. I am sure that truth always prevails. Attached please find a species
that I found a few years back. Not in the guidebooks apparently but that is
not unusual. Perhaps Alistair can identify it as he finds lots of
subtleties.

Rick Howie