bcintbird-pics@googlegroups.com

bcintbird-pics long legs in water Alistair Fraser Tue Feb 14 16:00:41 2012

Barry sent us a picture of a small long-legged bird standing in water.

I don't know what date it is in Tenerife, but around here it is mid February
and such birds are a in short supply. Yet, I went looking this morning.

Does this count?

Alistair