bicyclelifestyle@googlegroups.com

Re: Fw: Chain Cleaining, was Re: {BL} Re: Vintage Bikesnob JW Stephens Mon May 18 09:00:40 2009

Some of us would disagree with the last phrase there. I find the
Superlink (I have a stash of yellow 8-speed) much superior. Easier to
install and take off, much better build.

Elrey in Orange County, with 500' of chains