bicyclelifestyle@googlegroups.com

{BL} Re: touring wheel size recommendation chuck davis Fri Aug 28 10:02:37 2009

Yes, smart move!

--
Chuck Davis
OK Velo ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

When ya really bored and/or otherwise want to understand just how cool a
dude I yam, czech the deranged drivel and nonsense below:

http://chucksbikes.blogspot.com/
http://okvelo.blogspot.com/
http://allweighscranky.blogspot.com/