bicyclelifestyle@googlegroups.com

RE: {BL} Re: Ixon IQ Duane Grube Thu Feb 09 04:01:01 2012

Thanks For all the info

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jay in Tel Aviv
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 2:04 PM
To: Bicycle Lifestyle
Subject: {BL} Re: Ixon IQ

I've got one.
It's a pretty good light. Overkill for well light city streets but quite
nice for the few occassions when I do actually need it, like when the street
lights are out.
I did have a problem with the switch failing, which is apparantly not
unheard of with these lights. Bikestar.com where I bought it replaced it
without question under their 2 year warrenty. Took a long time though, and I
had to pay for shipping to Germany.

Jay