bicyclelifestyle@googlegroups.com

{BL} Can I use a noodle out of older STI shifters? Chris Ouoo Wed Apr 04 08:01:21 2012

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with handlebar bags and STI
shifters.  Specifically dura ace 7700,  I was thinking about using noodles,
like these if I can get em,
http://www.diacompe.com.tw/product_View.asp?nid=869, to make room without
chafing or pinching the cables as they go by the bags.  Any comments or
suggestions?