biopython@biopython.org

Re: [BioPython] Bio.Kabat and the Kabat Database Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon Fri Mar 16 18:00:58 2007

Peter wrote:
> Does anyone use the Bio.Kabat code?  Could we (or should we) mark it as
> depreciated for the next release of BioPython?

Since no users of Bio.Kabat came forward, I've marked it as deprecated
for the upcoming release. This only means that importing Bio.Kabat will
show a warning message, so the code is still usable. If still no users
come forward, we can remove Bio.Kabat in a later release.

--Michiel.

--
Michiel de Hoon
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics