blfs-dev@linuxfromscratch.org

[blfs-dev] Question about book formatting Pierre Labastie Fri Apr 06 15:00:08 2012

Hi,

Additional Downloads normally begin with a bridgehead tag whose text is
'Additional Downloads'.

But in two cases (openldap and gnome-games), the text is just
'Additional Download'. This is amazing in the openldap case, because
there are actually 3 patches to download.

Since I am trying to automate downloading directly from the book, it
makes a big difference for me.

In the template, there is a 's', so up to now, my xsl stylesheet
expected an 's'.

So the question is: are the no 's' texts errors, which will be corrected
soon or should I modify my xsl stylesheet?

Regards,
Pierre