blfs-support@linuxfromscratch.org

Re: [blfs-support] Read ntfs file system Nathan Fisher Mon Feb 27 12:01:41 2012

For read only support, all you should need is included in the kernel.
You can enable write support in the kernel driver itself, but it is only
partial write support and does not permit file creation. In other words,
you can only write to an already existing file using the in-kernel
driver. If you need full write support look into ntfs-3g.

Assuming you have enabled the ntfs driver in the kernel, you should be
able to mount ntfs file systems using the regular mount command.

Dan