bongo-devel@gna.org

Re: [Bongo-devel] Bongo Admin UI pfelt Wed Feb 01 01:07:21 2012

um yeah... sorry about that.  roundcube popped up a floater above my
window that won't go away and i erroneously clicked send trying to clear it
(it's still there).  see inline for the remainder of the email.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Bongo-devel] Bongo Admin UI
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 16:11:55 -0700
From: pfelt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Lance Haig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Bongo Developers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Bongo Users
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Lance,
 i've got this thing going and i like it!  i did have to do a bit of debug
as it wasn't logging me in.  i found that a config document in my _system
store had some extra chars at the end that was preventing the
json_decode()
from working.  we may need to add some error checking around
admin/backend/classes.php:232.  One other thing that i haven't debugged yet
was that it errors when i try to add a new domain. i know it added to the
queue config, but it did not add to the aliasing config.

Other than that i think it is an amazing replacement for dragonfly!