bongo-devel@gna.org

Re: [Bongo-users] [Bongo-devel] Bongo Admin UI Lance Haig Wed Feb 01 01:10:51 2012

All th PHP work is Alex's I just worked on the pictures :-)

I Have sice updated the design with the new Twiter bootstrap css and it look MUCH better.

Can you check it out again and let me know please.

Thanks

Lance

On 08.01.2012 23:16, pfelt wrote:
um yeah... sorry about that.  roundcube popped up a floater above my
window that won't go away and i erroneously clicked send trying to clear it
(it's still there).  see inline for the remainder of the email.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Bongo-devel] Bongo Admin UI
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 16:11:55 -0700
From: pfelt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Lance Haig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Bongo Developers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Bongo Users
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Lance,
i've got this thing going and i like it! i did have to do a bit of debug as it wasn't logging me in. i found that a config document in my _system
store had some extra chars at the end that was preventing the
json_decode()
from working.  we may need to add some error checking around
admin/backend/classes.php:232. One other thing that i haven't debugged yet was that it errors when i try to add a new domain. i know it added to the
queue config, but it did not add to the aliasing config.

Other than that i think it is an amazing replacement for dragonfly!

On Sun, 08 Jan 2012 10:44:24 +0000, Lance Haig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>