bongo-users@gna.org

Re: [Bongo-devel] opinion on login page? Andrew Wafaa Wed Aug 17 02:01:59 2011

Looking good Lance. Clean and crisp with little fluff.

I know this is a bit of topic but... one thing I'd like to have considered
is a way of having different authentication methods - OpenID, BrowserID etc.

Regards,

Andy

--
Sorry for top posting