bongo-users@gna.org

Re: [Bongo-devel] Bongo Admin UI pfelt Wed Feb 01 01:07:20 2012

Lance,
 i've got this thing going and i like it!  i did have to do a bit of debug
as it wasn't logging me in.  i found that a config document in my _system
store had some extra chars at the end that was preventing the json_decode()
from working.  we may need to add some error checking around