bsf-user@jakarta.apache.org

How can I debug my script code? Daling Xu Thu Dec 28 12:02:37 2006

Hi,
  I am using BSF to integrate script code ( javascript, jython, and possible
more others) into my java application (not jsp or web based).

  My script code might be long with function calls and flow controls. It's
definitly not just printing a hello-world. So it's better to have debugging
capability. Is there any tools/framework I can use to debug my script code?

  Thanks

  Linda