bsf-user@jakarta.apache.org

BSF security concern Jong Hian Zin Fri Jul 06 12:01:31 2007

I'm building a multi-tenant web application that allows users to enter
arbitrary formulas and I'm thinking of using BSF to evaluate them. Is
BSF suitable for this purpose? Is there a way to restrict user from
executing malicious scripts in BSF environment? What is the most
recommended and safe scripting language for this purpose?

--
Jong Hian Zin