byline@googlegroups.com

[Byline] Re: Byline not keeping state across restarts Leviar Sat Jul 25 02:00:15 2009

Well, by search I actually meant looking through the forums... You can
pretty much scan the titles and the short descriptions to find a few
cases that matched your problem. Ironically Google's search engine for
it's groups seems to be pretty bad.