byline@googlegroups.com

[Byline] Image heavy feeds getting truncated Stuart Fri Jan 29 03:00:24 2010

Some of my feeds have a lot of images (e.g.
http://www.adidap.com/2010/01/27/adidap-flickr-round-2009-12-20/) and
byline is only showing the first few pictures (20 or so?) when i've
synced and am reading on the go.

If i have a wifi connection it's downloading the missing images as i
view the post, but it doesn't seem to cache them all on sync. Is there
an allocated limit of data per post when it comes to caching?

I'm using a 2nd generation ipod touch. Cache by wi-fi only is off and
cache images is on.