byline@googlegroups.com

[Byline] Re: Byline 3 Don Mon May 10 20:01:05 2010

Just upgraded.  First impressions just from poking around in "what's
that button do?" mode:

* My iphone did not immediately display winning lottery numbers.
* My ex-wife's phone # was not deleted from my contact list.

Other than those two issues, it looks pretty good ;)

I like the folders list and the swipe for next article action.  The
larger downloaded articles limit is going to be a big help on those
long subway commutes.

Well done, sir.