byline@googlegroups.com

[Byline] 3.2.1 crashes on FW3.1.3 Jeffrey Tue Jul 20 13:00:47 2010

The latest version 3.2.1 crashes on startup. I get a blank loading
screen, then it crashes. I thought it was just me, but the comments
on

http://appcomments.com/app/Byline?country=143441&show=show_latest_version&sort=sort_helpful&sortorder=sort_ascend&

suggest that this may problem may be widerspread than I thought. The
free version also crashes on startup.