cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org

Re: Bringing Cactus Back To Life Petar Tahchiev Thu Feb 01 06:02:36 2007

On 01/02/07, Magnus Grimsell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Petar,

Great work! It would be good if we could commit this to the apache
repository as quick as possible.

I have already started making a patch on the new maven2 built code base.
I needed to make a fix on CactifyEarTask that was dependent on Cargo
0.9-SNAPSHOT.

What do we need to do to commit Petars work?
Can I help in any way?

Regards,
Magnus Grimsell

Magnus hi,

I  submitted a patch about the cactus-m2 integration in the jira, but it is
really outdated.

Please consider checking out the latest from the sourceforge repository:

svn co https://mamouth.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mamouth/Cactuscactus-trunk

I think that the Cargo-0.9-SNAPSHOT dependency is needed - as the cactus-ant

integration is refactored to use some of the cargo classes (like WebXml.java,
EjbRef.java, etc).
But I spoke with the cargo guys, and they said that cargo would be released
soon. So I think that
this won't be a big problem.

--
Regards, Petar!