cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org

Re: Cactus and dbunit Sérgio Vieira Rolanski Tue Jul 08 19:13:56 2008

Hi Petar,

I realize it was a db-unit problem after I sent the e-mail, sorry about that. There is no way to set-up breakpoints on test-unit files when running cactus?

Best regards,
Sérgio

Petar Tahchiev wrote:
Hi Sergio,

IMHO it looks more like a DBUnit-related problem :-(.
But for the debugging of Cactus, you can configure your
logging and then look for the logs of the server or the client.

Hope that helps.

Cheers, Petar.