cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org

Re: cactus 1.8.1 b . v . weert Tue Sep 23 02:01:21 2008

Hello,

In agree with Martin. I've put my test classes in the src/test/java
directory, and they don't seem to be included in the cactified war, so they
have to be in the src/main/java directory..

regards, Bo

             Martin West
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             mos.com>                                                 Para
                                       Cactus Users List
             23/09/2008 09:40          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc

                Por favor,                                          Asunto
                responda a             Re: cactus 1.8.1
               "Cactus Users
                   List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              rta.apache.org>

On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 01:13 +0300, Petar Tahchiev wrote:
> 2.The test-classes should be placed in src/test/java/ and they would
> automatically
> go in the WEB-INF/classes of the cactified archive.

Not in the source I have. The Test* classes are in
samples/servlet/src/main/java and sure-fire is configured as such.

I have made some local changes to move them to the standard directory.
See my earlier append.

--
regards
   Martin West