cb-750@yahoogroups.com

[CB-750] Re: all cylinders lost compression; what happened? Jay S Tue Dec 18 06:01:55 2007

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I used to have a truck stop and I also hauled in my own fuel for the
other smaller gas station I had. Since my prices were much lower I
wasn't able to display the name brand of gas.But most times it was
Mobil or Texaco.

Quite true. Ask yourself if U-Save or Cumberland Farms has its own
refinery. In fact, the off-brands buy surplus production from the
majors. That also explains why they're more expensive than the majors
at times of gas shortage. At those times, they have to pay a premium
to get a fill.

Jay S
92 NH750
South Florida