cb-750@yahoogroups.com

[CB-750] Re: Motorcycles rides RobertA Wed Jul 13 10:01:04 2011

I've been drooling over the VFR800/Interceptor bikes lately. They're supposed
to be great all around bikes and extremely reliable. I saw a 2001 on Craigslist
a while ago for 3k that looked nice but I didn't pull the trigger. While it
definitely outclasses the Nighthawk in many ways, it's much more expensive to
maintain (valve adjustments every 16k miles etc.). I don't think it would
change the way I ride enough to justify it (at least not now).