Re: [cfaussie] CFIMAGE and transparent GIFs Andrew Scott Mon Jul 18 02:00:14 2011

Steve,

All image tags in ColdFusion do not work with aRGB type images by default,
which I could never understand. If you need to do this then you would be
better to use Java to return the image buffer, and use that for all alpha
channels and manipulation for images.