RE: [cfaussie] Re: ColdFusion Builder 2 hotfix #1 now available... Brian Knott Mon Jul 18 21:00:27 2011

Using FF 5.0 but I have also tried IE 8 with the same result.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Andrew
Sent: Tuesday, 19 July 2011 10:09 AM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: ColdFusion Builder 2 hotfix #1 now available...

Interesting, I got it from the same page.
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/911/cpsid_91140.html

Clicked on the Windows Installer link.

I was using Google Chrome - not sure if the browser would have made a
difference though.  What browser are you using?

Windows 7 Professional, 64bit here.

athttp://groups.google.com/group/cfaussie?hl=en.

> -----
> No virus found in this message.