[cfaussie] Re: MySQL - date insertion issues. Gavin Baumanis Tue Jul 19 13:01:27 2011

HI Steve,
Thanks for the email.

I checked the region settings on my Laptop and have ensured myself
that the OS settings are correct for Australia.

Doing some work with Mr. Google I found this CFML code;
this.locale=SetLocale("English (Australian)");

Which enables LSDateFormat to create a correct date format for
Australian consumption.

Gavin.