[cfaussie] Re: ColdFusion Builder 2 Hotfix mpicker Thu Jul 21 02:00:05 2011

Don't you mean $30 + whatever your soul is worth? :)  Plus my MacBook
is keeping my feet warm (not the greatest foot rest but it's ok).

CFBuilder patch screwed up on my Aptana 3 install.  It reset the
default editor for CF files and wouldn't allow me to fix it.  Also
made a mess of the CF perspective.  I uninstalled the patch and
everything started working again.

When I checked the patch installer log I had no errors but one
warning:

Get Registry Entry:       Key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node
\Adobe\Install Data\Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2\2.0.0
                          Value Name: InstallDir
                          Additional Notes: WARNING - Win32Exception

Other than that one warning everything was showing a status of
Successful.

I will wait until there is a proper update/service pack rather than a
hotfix as I've only recently finished installing everything (new PC)
and don't want to screw anything up.

Cheers
Mark