RE: [cfaussie] Re: ColdFusion Builder 2 Hotfix Dale Fraser Thu Jul 21 02:00:13 2011

Well the hotfix installer wants me to install a JVM first.

I don’t have a JVM installed, and don’t really see why I need to since I
didn’t need it to install ColdFusion or FlexBuilder builder in the first
place.

I'm assuming there is one built into eclipse, but the hotfix installer
doesn’t know about it or how to use it.

Regards
Dale Fraser

http://dale.fraser.id.au
http://cfmldocs.com
http://learncf.com
http://flexcf.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Gavin Baumanis
Sent: Wednesday, 20 July 2011 3:28 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: ColdFusion Builder 2 Hotfix

Hi Dale,

There is a JRE as part of eclipse.
I assume it is complaining about that.

I am not trying to be insulting, but I assume you have tried the usual
suspects?
* Re-downloading the patch?
* Applying the patch to a different CFBuilder install?
* Creating a new workspace first?

I don't have a windows version  of CFBuilder.. (well actually I don't have a
windows machine handy) - to do any testing / trials...

On my Mac I had no issues with installing the patch - worked a charm, first
time.
<sarcasm>
    Maybe it's the apple gods telling you something.....It's time to
renounce Windows as an operating system of quality and value.
    The latest Mac OS upgrade cost is only $30 </sarcasm>

Beau.