Re: [cfaussie] Re: ColdFusion Builder 2 Hotfix Zac Spitzer Thu Jul 21 02:00:15 2011

just add the CFbuilder2 jvm to your path...  or set JAVA_HOME

if you can type java at the command prompt it should work

Zac Spitzer
Solution Architect / Director
Ennoble Consultancy Australia
http://www.ennoble.com.au