RE: [cfaussie] Melbourne Adobe Developers next meeting, 21st July 2011, presentation details charlie arehart Thu Jul 21 09:00:35 2011

Hey folks, if those talks are not going to be recorded, I'd be happy to have
them presented on the Online CF Meetup (coldfusionmeetup.com) later this
month or next (or Sept).

Phil and Ayudh, if you may be interested, let me know
([EMAIL PROTECTED]). And BTW, this offer goes for any of you who may have
presentations you may like to give to CF audiences.

No problem if the talks are not a full hour (or if they are). Happy to have
you both on one show together or each on your own. And while our shows are
usually at 12pm and 6pm US ET, so you the latter may be all that works well
for you, if it still does not, I'm open to you having it at yet another
time.

While there are over 2600 members of the meetup, each session tends to have
only about 30-50 people, so no need to fear you're presenting to a "huge
audience". Really, it feels more like a one-on-one thing, since you can't
really "see" the audience. More on questions that speakers may have, at
http://speak.coldfusionmeetup.com.

/charlie