[cfaussie] Re: Convert cf date to milliseconds since the epoch? Andrew Wed Feb 15 18:00:36 2012

1/1/1970 is the Unix "epoch" date - it's pretty widely used.

Obviously nothing interesting ever happened before then...? ;-)

But seriously - I've always wondered how dates prior to that
represented?  As negative numbers?