[cfaussie] OT: Webpage download timing Scott Thornton Wed Apr 04 23:00:06 2012

G'Day,

Can anyone recommend any Firefox add-ons, or other programs, that will display
the download time of a web page and its components eg .css\.js\.jpg files?

I am testing a CF 9 cluster, on a virtualised server, and while the CF debug
shows the page renders quickly and queries complete in 10ms, the page is very
slow to load and I was wondering if there were problems downloading the
external files etc due to mapping problems or file access problems etc.

Cheers,