RE: [cfaussie] Re: OT: Webpage download timing Adam Chapman Wed Apr 04 23:00:15 2012

+1 for Firebug

Regards,
Adam

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Josh Wines
Sent: Thursday, 5 April 2012 3:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: OT: Webpage download timing

Firebug is a great debugging tool that will give you that.

http://getfirebug.com/

Josh

On Thursday, April 5, 2012 3:15:17 PM UTC+10, Scott.thornton wrote:
G'Day,

Can anyone recommend any Firefox add-ons, or other programs, that will display
the download time of a web page and its components eg .css\.js\.jpg files?

I am testing a CF 9 cluster, on a virtualised server, and while the CF debug
shows the page renders quickly and queries complete in 10ms, the page is very
slow to load and I was wondering if there were problems downloading the
external files etc due to mapping problems or file access problems etc.

Cheers,

PROTECTED]>.