cfwheels@googlegroups.com

Re: [cfwheels] non-DB controller/action Randy Johnson Mon Feb 28 15:01:12 2011

If you were not going to use a database you could do this:

<cfset addRoute(name="page", pattern="/[action]", controller="pages")>

and then inside the views folder create a folder called pages

and then

just create the cfm pages.. Ex. aboutus.cfm, contactus.cfm