cfwheels@googlegroups.com

Re: [cfwheels] Re: Has anyone written a multi-lingual application using CFWheels? Yannick Wed Dec 21 09:01:40 2011

Another solution could be also just too use cfm page to put your page
content. Easy to add form and tags and edit it without a CMS.

and then view call the page filename.cfm and then include the appropriate
lang page using your lang variable.

#includePartial("/shared/filename_#session.lang#")#

Then simply put the content in the appropriate page:

filename_en.cfm
filename_br.cfm

--
Yannick Morin