cfwheels@googlegroups.com

[cfwheels] Action without a view AND renders nothing tquill Wed Feb 15 19:00:51 2012

I was wondering if it was possible to finish an action... and then do
nothing afterwards.  I don't need a view page, and I don't need to
render text.  I know renderNothing() will render exactly that... but I
don't want it to change the page by rendering a blank page like it
does.

Is there a way to have an action just complete its duties silently?