cfwheels@googlegroups.com

Re: [cfwheels] True nested layouts jjallen Wed Feb 22 08:00:38 2012

that's basically what I was getting at as well.

Note that I think if you leave out "mainbody", those helpers will default
to the regular body tag context... might make your example a bit cleaner.
You could still reference "body" explicitly if you feel that is more
readable.