cfwheels@googlegroups.com

Re: [cfwheels] Single Table Inheritance & Nested Properties Andy Bellenie Thu Feb 23 12:01:12 2012

I'll get to it!

Per, do you think you could update your blog post to include a link to the
plugin at the top? I think it's a great post and very helpful for people to
understand some of the more advanced ways to work with Wheels, but there's
no point them re-inventing the wheel. They could help me improve it
instead... :)