cfwheels@googlegroups.com

[cfwheels] Re: Setup the CFWheels Website [FAIL!] CG Sun Apr 01 16:00:13 2012

that was it, Tom! Thanks... The installation guide is confusing. I didn't
understand how it would work  that way, but was just following instructions (as
I understood them). It's also helpful to install the IIS URL Rewrite plugin