cfwheels@googlegroups.com

Re: [cfwheels] I want renderPage to act like redirectTo Per Djurner Thu Apr 05 14:00:48 2012

If it's some code in the current action that you don't want to run it
sounds like the best approach would be to put it inside an if statement or
something.
If you post some actual code it would be easier to help though :)