chromium-discuss@googlegroups.com

[chromium-discuss] Re: Chromium Suggestion - Double Tabs Sebastien B. Thu Jan 29 11:00:59 2009

Definitely scrolling is not a good idea,
Multiple lines would work better.

There shouldnt be any hardcoded limit to the number of tab rows
(please don't stop at 2),
Let's just assume the user is smart enough to close those that are not
needed anymore.