chromium-discuss@googlegroups.com

[chromium-discuss] Re: Change Log & Webkit question PhistucK Fri May 29 06:00:43 2009

In order to pull in a newer version, you have to change the DEPS file WebKit
revision (@XXXX next to the WebKit repository address).  trunk/src/DEPS
  trunk/src/webkit/webkit.gyp
If files were added or paths were
changed, you need to also alter the gyp file and add\alter the new file paths.

Keep in mind the your build may break immediately.

☆PhistucK