chromium-os-discuss@googlegroups.com

Re: [cros-discuss] Announcing the Release of the World's First 64-bit Build of Google's ChromiumOS for Netbooks Martin Bligh Sun Nov 29 21:00:07 2009

Congratulations, that's excellent!

Is that 64 bit kernel, or both userspace and kernel?

We've discussed this in house, one of the biggest barriers is additional
memory consumption on 64 bit. If anyone has time to look at this, it'd
be very useful.