clamav-devel@lists.clamav.net

[Clamav-devel] Modifications with the ArchiveBlockEncrypted option Olivier FERRAND Mon Jul 19 08:02:51 2010

 Hello,

I am actually working on the ClamAV source code.
I would like to make some modifications on the ""ArchiveBlockEncrypted"" option.
When it is enabled, the result indicates that a virus is found. And when it is
disabled no action is realized.
About my modifications, I want that in the both cases, the result indicates
that the files are not analyzed and gives me a warning.
How do I have to modify the source code ?
I think that I have to change some things in the file: libclamav/scanners.c But
it looks wrong...

Sincerely,

Olivier FERRAND